Design Research Dissertation's Project II


09/10/2019 - 06/11/2019
(Week 07 - Week 11)
Fong Ee Xuan (0332842)
Design Research Dissertation
Project II


INSTRUCTIONS



PROJECT 02 

DISSERTATION BOOK

09/10/2019 - 06/11/2019

(Week 07 - Week 11)

In this project, we have to put our research dissertation into a book. Dr Pouline asked us to look for some references for the design of the book. I started research some book layout and design for my book.

Figure 1.0: References

Figure 1.1: References

After I choose my references which is the second one, I started design my book. Since my book is about beverages, I choose to illustration the beverages and some simple illustration for the results and  so on. 

Figure 2.0: Processes of illustration my results

Figure 2.1: Processes of illustration my alcoholic RTDs


Figure 2.2 All my illustration that I did for my book

Figure 2.3: Process of doing my book

Here are the PDF for my FIRST ATTEMPT BOOK DESIGN:

Embedded PDF of First Attempt of Book



After that I worked on my book cover. For my book cover, I used Heineken for my references because my book is about alcoholic RTDs and I think green is suitable for it. Not only that, I added green colour for my book because I feel like it is quite plain when it don't have any colour on the book.

Figure 3.0: Here are the final outcome of my book cover


Here are the PDF for my BOOK COVER:

Embedded PDF of Final Book Cover

Here are the PDF for my FINAL BOOK DESIGN:

Embedded PDF of Final Book 
After we finish our book, we have to upload it on flipHTML5 so that it could be e-book as well.
Figure 4.0: How it look like on FlipHTML5 (screenshot)

Here are the link for my BOOK:



FEEDBACK

Week 08

(16/10/2019)

Dr Pouline does gave comment about my layout references, she said it is quite okay but she have to see the visuals when it on my book.

Week 10

(30/10/2019)

After showing Dr Pouline parts of my book, she said it is quite interesting and she want me to work more on it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital & Social Media Communication's Final Project

Creative Copywriting's Assignment 01

Visual Communication's Project III