Advanced Interactive Design's Project I


15/04/2020 - 14/05/2020
(Week 01 - Week 05)
Fong Ee Xuan (0332842)
Advanced Interactive Design
Project I


INSTRUCTION




PROJECT I

INTERACTIVE APPLICATION

15/04/2020 - 14/05/2020

Week 01 - Week 05

In this project, we have to come up with one interactive applications screen design for an online store/ service with around 3 -5 page and there got no maximum for the screen design.  In the first week, Mr Lun asked us to research on this project and pick one online store/service. After that, we have to plan the flow chart, wireframe and also references. Mr Lun gave us some sample of application and asked us find our inspiration there. 
Here are the link: https://uimovement.com/

After we know what we have to do, I did some research on online store/service, but I found that most of it already have it own application. I asked Mr Lun about it and he said we can still choose the online store/service or else we can make a new one. For me, I choose to create a new one. My idea of it was a swimsuit store so I search for some swimsuit store and get inspiration from it as well. Not only that, I also search for some applications that are related to swimsuit such as Zaful.

Here are some online swimsuit store that I found:
- https://www.shelot.com
- https://www.swimoutlet.com
https://www.cupshe.com/collections/swimsuits?gclid=CjwKCAjw7e_0BRB7EiwAlH-goGa-8Pc6Ky1RTLcFaC1i0ihqP4G-anwLZxSyxLvafs9vWGvZP7OHCBoCs2AQAvD_BwE


Figure 1.0 & 1.1 : Photo from Zaful Apps



Figure 1.2: Photo from Zaful


After I do the research, I started my sketched my wireframes on my sketches book and start planning the flow chart.


Figure1.3: Wireframes that I sketches

Figure 1.3: Rough flow chart

Figure 1.5 Mood board that I did for the Apps

After all this, I started my illustration for my apps which is the swimsuit and some small items. Not only that, I have my Wireframes on Adobe Illustrator so that I and refer to it when I am doing it on Adobe Animation.

Figure 1.6: Drawing my logo on Adobe Illustrator

Figure 1.7: Drawing swimsuit on Adobe Illustrator

Figure 1.8: My wireframe on Adobe Illustrator

After I finish drawing my assets and my wireframe, I started with Adobe Animation. At first it was quite hard for me but after that, I found it is quite easy with all the script and animation.

Figure 1.9: Animate it on Adobe Animation

Figure 1.10: Animate it on Adobe Animation

Figure 1.11: Test Movie on Browser


FEEDBACK

Week 02
23/04/2020

After I show Mr Lun my wireframes and ideas which is I create a new online application which sell swimsuit. He told me that is was cool and I can add more wireframes for it so it become 5 pages. Not only that, Mr Lun give me some advise which to avoid swipe script because it is quite complicated and he scare it take a lot of time since our submission is at Week 05.

Week 03
30/04/2020

I show Mr Lun my wireframe once again with the additional two wireframe and he told me that it is look fine and I can start doing it. Besides that, I ask Mr Lun about the elements and he told me we can draw it on illustration or any where and that we can import in to Adobe Animation.

Week 04
07/05/2020

I got no feedback for this week because we don't have class due to public holiday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital & Social Media Communication's Final Project

Creative Copywriting's Assignment 01

Visual Communication's Project III