Creative Brand Strategy's Project I (A)


15/04/2020 - 22/04/2020 
(Week 01 - Week 02)
Fong Ee Xuan (0332842)
Creative Brand Strategy
Project I (A)


INSTRUCTION



LECTURE

CASE STUDY

Week 01

15/04/2020

We are having class in Teams due to Covid-19. In the first week, Ms Hsin briefed us about this module and also our first assignment of it.  Here are the lecture slides that Ms Hsin gave:


Week 02

22/04/2020

Ms Hsin gave us a lecture about what is campaign and events and also the brand identity of it. Not only that, Ms Hsin also told us about what we are been expected to do on our Project I(B).



PROJECT I (A)

CASE STUDY

Week 01 - Week 02

15/04/2020 - 22/04/2020

In this project, we required to prepared a presentation about our case study. We have to analyse a well-established campaign / event. Besides that, in the case study, we have to identifying its brand strategy and understanding its brand experience. For the campaign/event, we can choose something we interested in and it can be local/ overseas.

After Ms Hsin briefed about this project,, I started to search about campaign/ event that I interested in and local/overseas. I found few campaign/event that I love such as Tomorrowland, Coachalla, Electric Run and so on. In the end I chosen Electric Run because they have organised in Malaysia in this few year.After I have chosen what I want to case study on, I started research about the event - Electric Run.

Here are the Project I(A) that I have present in Week 02:



FEEDBACK

Week 02

(22/04/2020)

After i presented my presentation about the case study, Ms Hsin gave some feedback about it. Things that i could improve in my presentation are the presentation flow. Not only that, some part of it can be shorten and more focus on brand experiences such as Event map & so on.

Feedback from Ms Hsin:
- Brand Experience: rather general description, can be more specified on highlighting the uniqueness of Electric Run. - advice to use typeface with better legibility (less expression) for presentation slide.


REFLECTION

Week 01 - Week 02

15/04/2020 - 22/04/2020

EXPERIENCE

After Ms Hsin briefed us about this module, I felt like it is quite similar to our previous module which is Brand Corporate Identity. Not only that, I felt it will be interesting as well because it is about campaign/ event.

For our first assignment is case study about well-established campaign/event. It is also similar like previous module just this time is campaign/event and it is not brand. For this project, I had to do quite lot of research on my chosen event as the official website itself didn't have much information. I use few day to keep searching about the event that I chosen and the end, I search quite much and I get something new knowledge about the event too.

OBSERVATION

In this project, I observed that a well-established brand campaign/event has good branding and brand identity. I also observed that how important brand experience is. Because it not only create brand loyalty, and can also be looked at use for customer journey map.

FINDINGS

As this is our first presentation for this module, I realised that I am quite nervous because it is through online and I can't see their face when I am presenting. Not only that, in this project, I found that it is important to be clear for the campaign/event vision, mission, ideas and also the target audience. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital & Social Media Communication's Final Project

Creative Copywriting's Assignment 01

Visual Communication's Project III