Advanced Interactive Design's Project II


21/05/2020 - /06/2020
(Week 06 - Week 10)
Fong Ee Xuan (0332842)
Advanced Interactive Design
Project II


INSTRUCTION



PROJECT II

AUGMENTED REALITY APPLICATION

Week 05 - Week 10
28/05/2020

In this project, we supposedly to create an AR application for an online store. For example, an AR application for glasses, hats or others so that customers of the shop will use the AR application to try different options before making their purchases. 

But due to we are not 3D students, Mr Lun lower the requirement for us. In this project we are not limit to do online shop, we can do something else such as campaign, awareness, selfie/ fun filter, mask and of cause if we want, we still can do online shop. The new technical requirements that we need is Native UI option, background replacement and head/face tracker.

For the topic/theme that I want to do is Selfie/fun filter. I inspired from the exercise that we did on Week 07. From the exercise, I found that it is really fun by doing it and I want to continue doing it in my Project II. 

The theme that I thinking is my favourite Disney movie - Monster.Inc / Monster University. I plan to use the two main character which is Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivian. 

Figure 1.0: Here are Mike and Sullivian that I plan to do 


After I decided what I want to do and it approved by Mr Lun, I started create the filter in Adobe Illustrator.

Figure 2.0: Screenshot on AI 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital & Social Media Communication's Final Project

Creative Copywriting's Assignment 01

Visual Communication's Project III