Visual Communication's Project I


21/04/2020- 23/05/2020
(Week 02 - Week 06)
Fong Ee Xuan (0332842)
Visual Communication
Project I


INSTRUCTION



PROJECT I

21/04/2020 - 
Week 02 - Week 06

For this project, we have to create a poster to promote a exist product and the product have to fit the 4 keywords which is "New", "Innovative","Affordable" &"Practical". For the product, we have to research the feature, benefits and the selling point of it. Besides that, we have to come out with design concepts of the layout design of the poster. We also have to trace the project into a vector graphic object. For the colour, we are only allowed using 5 type of colour.

After Mr Edward briefed us about project 1, I started looking for product that I found is interesting such as Basketball Mug,  Bio-fireplace, Modobag, Cyclee and so on. After that I decided to took Cyclee as my product.

Cyclee is a sign projector concept designed for the safety of bike riders by projecting relevant warning signs on the back of a rider.  Signs change depending on the actions of the rider. This signs would alert nearby vehicles about the cyclist actions. The entire program works wirelessly through a special chipset which is inserted into the device. A smartphone app would allow riders to control the device and modify the projected images. Especially, Cyclee can be mounted to various bicycle models. However, the mounting part changes depending on bicycle model.

I show it to Mr Edward and hr approved it and told me to go ahead with it.

Figure 1.0: Cyclee 

Figure 1.1: Part of Cyclee product

Figure 1.2: The sign that Cyclee show

After Mr Edward approved it, I started trace cycles in Adobe Illustrator and start arrange it to see the layout for the poster.

Figure 1.3: Started tracing it on Adobe Illustrator

Figure 1.4: Tracing Cycles in Adobe Illustrator

Figure 1.5: Arranging Cyclee and the layout of poster

After I sent my progressions to Mr Edward, he said it is well done and I can continue with it and here are my final outcome of Cyclee product.

Figure 1.3: Final Outcome for Project 01



FEEDBACK

Week 05
15/05/2020

After I show Mr Edward my progression about my poster in email, he said it is well done and good progression. 

Week 06
21/05/2020

After I show my second progression to Mr Edward, he said that i could wait for the submission day to submit my artwork.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital & Social Media Communication's Final Project

Creative Copywriting's Assignment 01

Visual Communication's Project III