Advanced Interactive Design's Project III


18/06/2020 - 23/07/2020
(Week 10 - Week 14)
Fong Ee Xuan (0332842)
Advanced Interactive Design
Project III


INSTRUCTION



PROJECT III

DESIGN, EXPLORATION AND APPLICATION

Week 10 - Week 14
18/06/2020 - 

In this project, we have to create an AR app for Taylor's Merchandise Shop and a microsite for the AR app. For this project, the tools that we need to use is Spark AR and Adobe Animation. 

For the AR app, we only have to choose one of the merchandise or else we can design a completely new for it. The requirement for the AR app are having a "Fixed Target Tracker". For the microsite, it is something like guideline of the AR app. In the microsite, it will have the introduction of the AR app, objective of the AR app, "Where to download", "Steps to use" and so on. We only have to do few page of the microsite.

After Mr Lun briefed us about this project, I search for Taylor's Merchandise Shop" and look for their merchandise. I realised there are quite little of merchandise so I plan to choose the passport holder and design a new looking for it.

Figure 1.0: Taylor's Merchandise Shop website

Figure 1.1: The merchandise I plan to choose


After I decided what to choose and Mr Lun approved it, I started design the initial look for the passport holder and show it to Mr Lun. 
Figure 2.0: My initial designs for passport holder
Figure 2.1: Updated design 

After I sketches my ideas down, I started doing it on Spark AR. When I want to test it, I realised the logo of Taylor's can't be track. So I decided to add some element around the logo.

Figure 3.0: Working on Spark Ar

Figure 3.1: After adding the clouds and I animate the aeroplane in Spark AR with updated logo

Figure 3.2: After adding the clouds and I animate the aeroplane in Spark AR with updated logo (Side view)

Figure 3.3: Adding the quote in Spark AR

After that, I also started with my microsite wireframes. At first I design it as bright colour then I realised my passport holder is black so I change the colour scheme for my microsite to something more dark in colour.

Figure 4.0: First attempt of the wireframes

Figure 4.1: Wireframe 1

Figure 4.2: Wireframe 2

Figure 4.3: Wireframe 3

Figure 4.4: Wireframe 4

After I finish my wireframe, I started to animated it on Adobe Animation.

Figure 5.0: Animate my microsite

Figure 5.1: Adding Clouds and aeroplane animation

Here are the final outcome:




FEEDBACK

Week 11
27/06/2020

After I showed my initial design to Mr Lun, he said I can move the Taylor's Logo to the middle and make it bigger because Spark AR might can't track it when the logo is too small. But Mr Lun said the theme of the ideas is good. Mr Lun also suggested me to animate the aeroplane to fly around the logo. Mr Lun also gave me a link which help my project.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital & Social Media Communication's Final Project

Creative Copywriting's Assignment 01

Visual Communication's Project III