Design Research Dissertation's Project I


27/08/2019 - 05/10/2019
(Week 01 - Week 06)
Fong Ee Xuan (0332842)
Design Research Dissertation
Project 1


INSTRUCTION



WORKS

Week 02

 04/09/2019

This week we presented a collection of our data and conclusions and findings.
Here is my presentation slides.

Not only that, Dr Pouline gave us task which we have to done our introduction by this Sunday before 12pm. Here are my Introduction.


Week 03

11/09/2019

We have to done our literature review by this Sunday before 12pm. Here are my literature review.


Week 04

18/09/2019

We have to done our methodology by this Sunday before 12pm. Here are my methodology.


Week 05

25/09/2019

We have to done our results and findings by this Sunday before 12pm. Here are my results and findings.


Week 06

02/10/2019

This week, we have to finish our first draft for the design research dissertation. Here is my first draft.



FEEDBACK

Week 02 

(04/09/2019)

For my research, Dr Pouline and Ms Anis advised me to category just one of the RTDs. Besides that, for my literature review, Dr Pouline gave some comments about it which she think I have to consider what to add in my literature review and give few section. For example design, typography, colour and so on. Next is my methodology. I have to rework my methodology for the visual analysis and Dr Pouline suggested me to create a table to show the similarity and differentiation of what I had analysis. For my research significance is leak of depth and interesting finding and I have to rethink about how my research will benefit to.

Week 03

(11/09/2019)

For my introduction, Dr Pouline corrected me on Google Docs. Firstly, Dr Pouline mentioned that I only that to mentioned one times of RTDs is Ready-To-Drink. Secondly, Dr Pouline asked me to find some evidence from Malaysia and not just only on our country. Not only that, Dr Pouline deleted my research problem since I already have a problem statement. The rest, Dr Pouline just help me to rearranged my research objective, research question.

Week 04

(18/09/2019)

For my literature review, Dr Pouline didn't commented too much, she just help me to correct my sentences and my grammar. Besides that, Dr Pouline just mentioned on Google Docs that I have to put my conceptual framework in literature review.

Week 05

(25/09/2019)

Dr Pouline didn't commented much for my Methodology. Dr Pouline just help me to correct my sentences once again and deleted somethings that is unnecessary. There are only few things I have to do which is I have to write hoe I compared those visual materials and I have to show the images of visuals materials that I choose to used.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean 01's Assessments

Digital & Social Media Communication's Final Project

Digital & Social Media Communication's Project II