Interactive Design's Project I


18/04/19 - 25/04/2019
(Week 03 - Week 04)
Fong Ee Xuan (0332842)
Interactive Design
Project I


LECTURE NOTES

INTRODUCTION TO THE LANGUAGE OF WEB

Week 03

(18/04/2019)


INSTRUCTIONS




PROJECT I

LANDING PAGE

Week 03 - Week 04

(18/04/2019 - 25/04/2019)

In this project, we have to create a website that based on our interest and it can be anythings. At first, we start thinking about the topic, target audience and also the purpose of the website.

The first thing that came out from my mind is music and the band that I choose was "The Chainsmokers". I was planned to do a website that is all about The Chainsmoker. After I told Mr Shamsul my ideas, he asked what are the purpose of the website and what make the audience return to my website. After I think about that, I kindly change my topic to a lyrics website which similar like Genius.

Since my laptop have problem on that time so I can't do anythings, I did some sketches for my web design.

Figure 1.0: A rough sketch for the layout

After I sketched my layout, I started doing it on Adobe Illustrator but since I lost my data on my hard disk, I don't have the process that I did for my project.


Figure 1.1: Page #1

Figure 1.2: Page #2

Figure 1.3: Page #2 (Navigation)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean 01's Assessments

Digital & Social Media Communication's Final Project

Digital & Social Media Communication's Project II