Brand Corporate Identity's Final Project


08/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
(Week 11 - Week 14)
Fong Ee Xuan (0332842)
Brand Corporate Identity
Final Project


INSTRUCTIONS



FINAL PROJECT

BRAND BOOK + VIDEO / GIF

Week 11 - Week 14

08/11/2019 - 29/11/2019

In this project, we have to create a brand book guideline and a GIF/ Video (10-30 seconds) which is about our created brand. The size of the book are given and it is 8inch x 8inch. I started with creating the margin and putting everything in the book. After that, I started design my book. The fonts that I used for my book are same with my logo which is "Satisfy' and I added another typefaces for it which is "Caveat". There are not much process because I forgot to screenshot it. 

Figure 1.0: Process of creating my brand guidelines 

PDF for Book Spreads: 

Embedded PDF of Book's Spreads
PDF for BOOK COVER:

Embedded PDF of Book Cover

PDF of FINAL BOOK GUIDELINES (PAGES) : 


Embedded PDF of Final Book Guidelines

Here are my VIDEO: 

Video: Animation for Potato's House

Here are my STATIONERY:

Figure 2.0: Name Cards

Figure 2.1: Business Cards

Figure 2.2: Envelope 

Figure 2.3: Letterhead

Figure 2.4: Printed Stationeries


Here are my MERCHANDISE:

Figure 3.4: Paper Pouch Bag

Figure 3.5: Apron

Figure 3.6: T-shirt (Front)

Figure 3.7: T-Shirt (Back)

Figure 3.8: Combination 

Figure 3.9: Combination 

Figure 3.10: Everything

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital & Social Media Communication's Final Project

Creative Copywriting's Assignment 01

Visual Communication's Project III